- Added possibility to select time in Booking -> Usage analysis -> Locations, it used to be date only.
- It is possible to add codes to departments in Settings -> Categories -> Departments. This feature was developed for one customer and has no other use in the system at the moment but will be used in reports etc in near future.
- It is now possible to add a controller to every user. Again, this was built for one customer who needs a more complex approval flow. We're working on adding more functionality to this.
- Organzations grid load speed has been significantly improved. Initial load is up to 8 times faster!
- Translation updates for PL, LV, DK
- Minor new developments for G4S LV, LT Police
- In Configurable Trips & Journal report the columns for start and end addresses always show address regardless if the areas are set or not.
- Cancellation of bookings now remove them also from Outlook.
- Additional field in Trips & Journal report - Booker, person who booked the vehicle
- Launched automatic toll stations detection in Norway. For a while this will be tested by our customers in Norway.
- Fixed the bug where some users didn't receive autoreports
- Fixed the issue where users could not reset their password
- Fixed the bug where shipments and transports were not copied between workspaces in Transport module
- Fixed the problem with Customers module not working when Map Display Rule was set
- Fixed the issue with booking extensions cancelling wrong booking(s)
- Fixed the issue where SIM number sometimes didn't save in admin / install
- Bug fixes in Travel Orders
- Fixed the issue with downloading Tacho files
- Fixed the issue where some roles didn't save properly
- Bug fixed where Event rules view showed wrong data
Var denne artikel en hjælp?
0 ud af 0 fandt dette nyttigt